Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Problems with .94b Soundsets...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StevenDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Hi...

    I use the EWS 64XL with latest drivers and applications...but I can't use any 94b sets anymore. frown The SetManager tries to convert them to tts-format, but he fails everytime...

    Can somebody possibly help me or give me a link to a program to convert 94b to tts/wav?

    Thnx.

    ------------------
    Steven Dawn.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Davito's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ed!son does it, but not with all soundsets. Large GM soundset fail in my system, for example. I know there is a third party bank loader for the ews somewhere but i have never used it. It may work. I think it's name is "sequencer friend".

    Davito

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Davito's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ed!son does it, but not with all soundsets. Large GM soundset fail in my system, for example. I know there is a third party bank loader for the ews somewhere but i have never used it. It may work. I think it's name is "sequencer friend".

    Davito

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kleusl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    what?s about "virtual sampler". http://www.maz-sound.com/vsampler/deutsch/index.html

    Kleusl

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Boye's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Using the older Set Manager should do the trick for bank upload, pre v3.x releases.

    To export or "rip" waveforms out of a soundbank in TTS, TTI or 94B, you need to convert any 94B files into TTS. You can then use Uwe Kindler's TTi-Converter v2.02 to rip WAVs to your harddrive from any given TTS/TTI.

    94B to TTS (not original link, but files I uploaded after checking with Norton Antivirus) http://home.online.no/~kevinb/94btts.zip

    TTS to WAV (unstable site?) http://www.htwm.de/ukindler/bluepage...s/tticonv2.zip

    Hope it helps!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •